If you are not comfortable with my T.O.S and/or are not going to agree to them,
I suggest you look for another artist.
►►► General info ◄◄◄
- You are only purchasing the digital file. Not the printed art.
- I will send you the full resolution picture (by email or dA note), but my signature will remain on it, and a smaller copy (like the one I'll submit on my gallery). If you happen to need to re-upload the picture somewhere, I would appreciate if you only upload the smaller one and never the big file.
- Be sure to save the picture somewhere on your computer, USB memory... I clean my gallery from time to time.
- I rarely show sketches, unless I feel I didn't fully understand your request. This kind of thing delays my whole working process, not only on your commission but others too. If you require sketches and/or wips for a specific reason, please mention it in the form!
- If you want to order an illustration for commercial use, prices are as follow:
♦ x2 price - When the artwork is not the bulk of the product (promotional material, CD cover, game assets, social media artwork, business cards, etc; including Patreon, Youtube, store assets...
♦ x3 price - When the artwork is the bulk of the product and you're reproducing or selling it (body pillow, postcard, merchandise, etc.).
*** Read the specific Terms of Service for Commercial Use and How To Order info here.
- I reserve the right of canceling your petition if I don't feel like drawing it or you have been proved troublesome in any way.
- Do not ask me to draw in a different style. If you commission me it's because you like my work, not because your favorite artist is busy.
- Even if the provided reference of your character has a color palette section, I'll probably modify them a bit to make them fit my style (it's just a slight change). However, if you want me to stick to them, please specify it in the form. The "Other" section is a good place for these matters.
- As an artist, my art is constantly evolving, so there might be slight differences between the samples in my gallery and the illustration you will receive (linearts style, coloring method, composition...). They are very slight changes, but please keep that in mind.
- I will work as best as I can, but you're the one who has to make sure that whatever you order is suitable for my style so you can avoid any dissatisfaction in the future. Browse around my gallery for samples as much as you need and please refer to the "Do's and Do Not" section of this journal for more info.
- By purchasing any of my services you're automatically accepting my Terms of Service and being obligated to follow them. As well as promising you won't request any Paypal chargeback.
►►► COPYRIGHT / USAGE POLICY ◄◄◄
- As the artist, I hold every right to the produced artwork, so I may do whatever I wish with it, in example;
♦ Post/display the picture anywhere I want (giving you proper credit as the owner of the characters).
♦ Promote myself with it in any place.
♦ Offer the digital files on Patreon, Gumroad and similar sites for learning purposes.
♦ Publish books with it.
- As a commissioner you may:
♦ Repost the art on other sites with proper credit to my gallery or page (with no profit purposes). I will appreciate it if you only repost the small low-resolution version of the artwork that I will provide.
♦ Print the art and even make whatever merchandising you want as long as it's only for your personal use and not for sale.
♦ Use it as decoration for your deviantART profile, Facebook avatar, Skype... as long as it's a personal account and you're not making any profit with it.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to:
♦ Change, modify, trace or use my works without my permission.
♦ Reproduce the copyrighted artwork commercially (meaning making money of it in any way)
♦ Take credit for the art.
♦ Remove my watermarks /signatures.
- If you wish for your commission to not be uploaded anywhere on the internet I'll charge you an extra 30% fee of the total price.
If by any case you wish to "un-private" that commission in the future (so you can upload it somewhere), you just have to send me a note or message, however, there will be no refunds for the extra private fee.
►►► Payment Process ◄◄◄
- I will only accept Paypal payments.
- Paypal payments will only be accepted in EUROS, unless I give you other instructions. If you don't know how much prices are in your currency use this conversor: www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
- I require full payment before I start the artwork.
- I will request payment instead of having you send me the payment to avoid accidental transactions. If payment is not received in 48 hours after I've placed the invoice, you will lose your slot (unless stated otherwise previously).
- I will add you to my to-do list once payment is cleared and details are given.
- Do not send me any kind of payment until I have confirmed I can accept your commission. Always wait for my instructions first!
- If you wish to tip me for doing a good job (as I know it is a custom in some countries) you can do it through this link. I will deeply appreciate it ♥
- For auctions: DO NOT retract yourself or you may be blocked.
♦ On your first problematic transaction, you'll receive a simple verbal warning.
♦ The next time you back down from the auction you'll be blocked and lose any future opportunities to buy art from me.
►►► How to order? ◄◄◄
- Send me a MAIL or Instagram in a note titled "Commission order" or something similar
- Please, note English is not my first language so try to spell everything well and avoid using too many abbreviations or slang so I can understand you easily.
- Wait for my answer so we can discuss any details if needed.
►►► Work Speed ◄◄◄
- I will try to finish your pic ASAP, however, please be patient with me. ETA is 3-7 days since the moment I start working on your illustration. If you have ordered more than one illustration or there are other commissions to be done before yours, the waiting time will increase. Check my to-do list whenever you want for a status update.
- The most you'll have to wait for your commission is 3 months (in the worst case, which is not the usual, but it may happen).
***This cannot be applied to Collab Commissions where I have no control over my partner's life and schedule, but again I'll do what's in my hand so you don't have to wait much.
- I will always inform you if something comes up and there is a delay with the art.
- If you need your commission to be finished by a certain date (example; the commission is a birthday present for someone) you must state it in the form. An extra fee may be charged due to giving your commission priority.
►►► Changes ◄◄◄
- Once the picture is finished, I can do small changes such as color adjustments and/or adding tiny details I may have forgotten.
- I will accept a maximum of 2 important changes (Such as an outfit change, outfit addition or subtraction, background change or anything that makes me have to redraw parts of the picture). After the 2nd change, I have the right to decline any further changes or to charge you an extra fee per change.
- If your reference was unclear to start with, then you are not allowed to do minor changes without a fee. Make sure to be clear in your order what you aim for.
►►► REFUNDS ◄◄◄
- I can refund 100% of the payment only if I have not started working on the sketch. Once I have started the sketch I can refund 50% of the payment. Once I reach the lineart stage there will be no refunds.
- You have no right to cancel or demand a refund from the artist under any circumstances after payment is received unless there's a good reason for it (such as serious financial problems).
- If you file a chargeback against me on Paypal, your right to everything I have ever made for you will be retracted and I have the right to sell the copyrighted artwork to new buyers.
Also note that you will be blocked and you won't be able to purchase anything from me anymore (commissions, adopts...).
Your name and info will be publicly posted everywhere for others to watch out.