If you are not comfortable with my T.O.S and/or are not going to agree to them,
I suggest you look for another artist.
►►► GENERAL INFO ◄◄◄
- You are only purchasing the digital file. Not the printed art.
- Be sure to save the picture somewhere on your computer, USB memory...
- I reserve the right of canceling your petition if I don't feel like drawing it or you have been proved troublesome in any way.
- Do not ask me to draw in a different style. If you commission me it's because you like my work, not because your favorite artist is busy.
- Even if the provided reference of your character has a color palette section, I'll probably modify them a bit to make them fit my style (it's just a slight change). However, if you want me to stick to them, please specify it in the form. The "Other" section is a good place for these matters.
- As an artist, my art is constantly evolving, so there might be slight differences between the samples in my gallery and the illustration you will receive (linearts style, coloring method, composition...). They are very slight changes, but please keep that in mind.
- I will work as best as I can, but you're the one who has to make sure that whatever you order is suitable for my style so you can avoid any dissatisfaction in the future. Browse around my gallery for samples as much as you need and please refer to the "Do's and Do Not" section of this journal for more info.
- By purchasing any of my services you're automatically accepting my Terms of Service and being obligated to follow them. As well as promising you won't request any Paypal chargeback.
►►► COPYRIGHT / USAGE POLICY ◄◄◄
- As the artist I hold every right to the produced artwork, so I may:
♦ Post/display the picture anywhere in order to promote myself (giving you proper credit as the owner of the characters or project) unless stated otherwise.
♦ Post WIPs on my Patreon page, unless stated otherwise.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to:
♦ Change, modify or use my works for purposes that weren't discussed in the initial project.
♦ Claim it as your art. I'll appreciate it if you credit me somewhere.
►►► Payment Process ◄◄◄
- I will only accept Paypal.
- Payments will only be accepted in EUROS unless stated otherwise. If you don't know how much prices are in your currency you can use this converter: www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
- I require full payment before I start the artwork.
- I will request payment to your Paypal address instead of having you send me the payment. This is to avoid accidental transactions.
- I expect payment to be received in the next 2 days after I sent you the invoice. If you won't be able to pay in that time, please let me know first so we can discuss anything if needed.
- I will add you to my to-do list once I have all the details of your project and payment has been received.
- Do not send me any kind of payment until I have confirmed I can accept your commission. Always wait for my instructions first.
►►► How to order? ◄◄◄
- For Commercial Use artworks please email me at Comisiones Aracnephobia
Let me know a few details of your project so I can tell you if I'm interested or if I'll be able to take the work.
What kind of project is it? (Game, book, etc.) How would my art be required on it? How many illustrations approx. would you need for your project? Do you have any specific nearby deadlines ? Or any other small info you think I should know to get the main idea of your project.
- Wait for my answer so we can discuss further details.
- Please, note English is not my first language so try to spell everything well and avoid using too many abbreviations or slang so I can understand you easily.
►►► Work Speed ◄◄◄
- I will try to finish your pic ASAP, however, please be patient with me. ETA is around 3-7 days from the moment I start working on it, but I may need more time depending on a lot of factors. Check my to-do list whenever you want for a status update.
- The most you'll have to wait for your commission is 3 months (in the worst case, which is not the usual, but it may happen).
- If you need the picture to be finished by a certain date, please state it somewhere in the form or when contacting me. (An extra fee may be charged if the deadline is in a very short time).
- I will always inform you if something comes up and there is a big delay with the art.
►►► Changes ◄◄◄
- Once the picture is finished, I can do small changes such as color adjustments and/or adding tiny details I may have forgotten.
- I will accept a maximum of 2 changes (Such as an outfit change, outfit addition or subtraction, background change or anything that makes me have to redraw parts of the picture). After the 2nd change, I have the right to decline any further changes or to charge you an extra fee per change.
- If your reference was unclear to start with, then you are not allowed to do minor changes without a fee. Make sure to be clear in your order what you aim for.
►►► REFUNDS ◄◄◄
- I can refund 100% of the payment only if I have not started working on the sketch. Once I have started the sketch I can refund 50% of the payment. Once I reach the lineart stage there will be no refunds.
- You have no right to cancel or demand a refund from the artist under any circumstances after payment is received unless there's a good reason for it (such as serious financial problems).
- If you file a chargeback against me on Paypal, your right to everything I have ever made for you will be retracted and I have the right to sell the copyrighted artwork to new buyers.
Also note that you will be blocked and you won't be able to purchase anything from me anymore (commissions, adopts...).
Your name and info will be publicly posted everywhere for others to watch out.